Civo Navigate Berlin

Civo Navigate Europe 2024 is a tech event packed with talks and workshops focused on navigating and succeeding within the cloud native landscape.

In this conference, there will be the talk “Leverage Event Driven Ansible to reduce your automation reaction time”

Conference link: Civo Navigate Berlin Tech Event - Civo Navigate Europe - Civo.com - Civo.com
Dates: 10-11/09/2024

2 Likes

Thanks @fale - out of interest, did you not get the option to add a event box, or was it just hard to find / hard to use? I want to make sure the permissions are right :slight_smile:

There was no event box, that’s why I’ve not filled… and also got fairly confused by it not being there

Hmm, yeah, now that I look I can’t find it either. I know the BBCode, but that’s not very accessible. Will investigate!

OK, it is there, but it’s in the :gear: menu:

and it’ll only appear when creating / editing the first post of a topic. Can you check if you can see it for a new post? I’ll edit these ones for you :slight_smile:

I did not thought to click the gear in the editor. I can confirm it is there :slight_smile:. Thanks, and thanks for fixing those already created!

1 Like