-bash-4.2$ docker create awx_web
Unable to find image ‘awx_web:latest’ locally
Trying to pull repository registry.access.redhat.com/awx_web
Pulling repository registry.access.redhat.com/awx_web
Trying to pull repository registry.redhat.io/awx_web
Trying to pull repository docker.io/library/awx_web
Trying to pull repository docker.io/library/awx_web
repository docker.io/awx_web not found: does not exist or no pull access

repository docker.io/awx_redis not found: does not exist or no pull access.

Where did u get these commands from?

I’ve already been checking my AWX installation at this link Ansible | Instalación y Configuración de AWX utilizando Docker | by Gerardo Ocampos | Medium
When I run the following command ansible-playbook -i inventory install.yml

I get the following error at the end

TASK [local_docker : Start the containers] *******************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “errors”: , “module_stderr”: “”, “module_stdout”: “Trying to pull repository registry.access.redhat.com/redis … \nPulling repository registry.access.redhat.com/redis\nTrying to pull repository registry.redhat.io/redis … \nTrying to pull repository docker.io/library/redis … \nTrying to pull repository docker.io/library/redis … \n”, “msg”: “Error starting project missing signature key”}

PLAY RECAP ***************************************************************************************************************
localhost : ok=13 changed=2 unreachable=0 failed=1 skipped=86 rescued=0 ignored=0

Those instructions are for an older version of AWX. The installation tools provided in AWX 17.0.1 is not being actively updated as external dependencies change. Please refer to the official installation instructions for AWX in docker-compose in the latest release. awx/tools/docker-compose/README.md at 24.5.0 · ansible/awx · GitHub

1 Like