Ansible @ FOSDEM 2024

Confirmed dates announced here!

Stands, talks, etc have yet to be confirmed, but doubtless there will be Ansible people at FOSDEM, so let’s sync up!

2 Likes

Dates confirmed:

FOSDEM 2024 dates: 3 & 4 February 2024
FOSDEM 2024 will take place on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th of February 2024.

Further details and calls for participation will be announced in the coming days and weeks.

2 Likes

There will be an Ansible stand at FOSDEM:

Check out the accepted devrooms and their corresponding CfP info (most of them have deadlines in December 2023):

2 Likes

Locations of FOSDEM stands have been announced: FOSDEM 2024 - Stands

Ansible stand will be in Building K, level 1, group A

4 Likes

Ansible + Foreman Stand staffing

Please edit this post and add your names!

(It’ll be great to have at least one person representing Ansible community at the booth throught the day! Anyone in the community is welcome!)

Building K, level 1, group A FOSDEM 2024 - Stands

Time Feb 3 (Sat) Feb 4 (Sun)
09:00 - 10:00 Greg Carol
10:00 - 11:00 Carol Anwesha
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 14:00 Carol (pack up)
14:00 - 15:00 N/A*
15:00 - 16:00 N/A
16:00 - 17:00 N/A
17:00 - 18:00 Carol N/A

*We will be packing up early on Sunday to head to Ghent as parts of the city will be closed to traffic due to Ghent Light Festival

4 Likes

@SteeringCommittee @CommunityTeam are any of you going to be around? I’m tempted to offer “Booth Staff” badges for anyone who puts their name down above and turns up - but you have to do both :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve gathered the Ansible-related talks I can find here, feel free to add to the list if you come across more!

4 Likes

Thank you Carol!

Just a reminder that the Foreman team will also be sharing the booth on Saturday.
See you there! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes indeed! Welcome our partner in crime fun to our stand with @Nofar and the Foreman team!

2 Likes

Nice seeing all of you there!

2 Likes

Nearly 30 badges given out already, keep it coming folks :slight_smile:

https://forum.ansible.com/badges/110/fosdem-2024

1 Like

I just altered the badge so it can be used as a flair/title - check your preferences to enable it!

Show off your presence :slight_smile:

I just got around to copy the photo to my laptop and decoding the QR code zbarimg after some preprocessing with gimp so I can actually claim it :slight_smile: Just ~27 hours after taking the photo :wink:

2 Likes

Impressive. You could have just asked me :rofl:

Thank you guys for the great talk at the booth. Unfortunately forgot to scan the forum badge, guess i have to wait till next year :smiley:

2 Likes