Should the Ansible package collection removal process be moved to docs.ansible.com?

This was brought up in Should Ansible community package collection removal process be moved to docs.ansible.com? · Issue #996 · ansible/ansible-documentation · GitHub but was suggested we should open the discussion here.

In general, we still have some collection-level contributor documentation that lives in another repo and isn’t published with the docs. Should this particular set of docs be moved?

1 Like

So my logic is if the inclusion docs (requirements, steering committee collection inclusion policy) live on docs.ansible.com, the exclusion docs should also live there:)

1 Like

I agree, but I do not think we should do this until all members of the steering committee are added to https://github.com/orgs/ansible/teams/steering-committee.

2 Likes

I opened Ensure all steering committee members have appropriate rights to this repository · Issue #1020 · ansible/ansible-documentation · GitHub to track getting them added and will bug the appropriate peeps to move this along.

3 Likes