Requesting Celestica SONiC community repository

I am looking for support in creating new repository under ansible-collections org to manage Celestica SONiC network operating system.

I would like to have the repo as https://github.com/ansible-collections/celestica.sonic

Please guide me on the procedure to create new repo under ansible-collections org named as celestica.sonic

I’m afraid I can’t help you there. But I think maybe you should change the title and make it more to the point. Like “Requesting Celestica SONiC community repository” or similar.

This would make clear what this thread is about.

@mariolenz - Thanks for your reply, As suggested, renamed the title.
In general, if you share the procedure to add or request new repo under ansible-collections, that will be useful.

The procedure is described here: Communicating with the Ansible community — Ansible Community Documentation

Quoting from there:

Working groups are often built around Ansible community collections. You can use a repository under your organization or request one under ansible-collections on the forum by creating a topic in the Project Discussions category and the coll-repo-request tag.

@felixfontein - The current topic has been created by clicking Project Discussions category and the coll-repo-request tag

Hope that this shall be sufficient.

Hello All,

Appreciate your support on this request.

Thank you.