jmoya82
(Javier Moya)
1
Enter a Galaxy Namespace name
oreol
Enter a Galaxy Namespace description
This collection provides a series of roles, plugins, and modules to manage your Oreol cluster.
Enter a Galaxy Namespace GitHub organization
Enter Galaxy Namespace Admin Usernames (space separated)
jmoya82
Have all users listed above logged in to Galaxy before making this request?
on
samccann
(Sandra McCann)
2
Your namespace is now available at Ansible Galaxy
And welcome to the Ansible project!
jmoya82
(Javier Moya)
3
Hi Sandra! Thank you… I am having problems to login to Ansible Galaxy…
I do not find my credentials and a way to restore them, could you please help me? Thanks!
samccann
(Sandra McCann)
4
Hmm when I try a private window and log in with what I hope is not a real user
This is what I see:
So it doesn’t match your screen. There was an update to Galaxy yesterday, so maybe try again?
Also the web UI suggests it’s your github username and password that should work.