Receptor.log : Backend Receiving error remote error: tls : bad certificate

We have recently setup a new AWX, using below structure:
2 ec2 instance where we have installed minikube and provisioned the UI components like, operator, task and web (pods) for both of the instances.
1 ec2 instance where the postgres db is configured.

Now we have successfully configured the UI and DB and the setup is up and running.

(This new setup is a migration from old one, where we had our AWX on an ec2 instance within minikube. The DB for the old setup was on a container)

Now on the new AWX setup, we were able to attach the execution node and the status of the execution node is success. But when we trigger a job template using the execution node it throws below error:

Instance testserver.example.com is not in the receptor mesh

When we checked the receptor.log on the execution node, it throws : Backend Receiving error remote error: tls : bad certificate

any suggestion where we are going wrong?

By referring the document: Custom Receptor CA - Ansible AWX Operator Documentation i was able to provision AWX UI components (Operator, AWX Web and AWX Task) pods on the 2 ec2 instance, by providing custom receptor certs.

I was able to attach the execution node to the AWX as well. But when i run a health check, i get an intermittent issue with below error:

If i run the health check again, the instance status will be ready:

In the receptor.log of the execution node, i see this logs:

Its behaving like an intermittent issue. I was not able to find more details in AWX web pod or AWX Task pods.

Any suggestion or help would be appricated.

Regards,
Prateek T L