Lost access to my namespace (possibly due to galaxy ng)

Hello,

I haven’t been using ansible galaxy for some time. Today when I logged in - it seems like it created a new account with new namespace “havlasme0” and I can’t access my old namespace “havlasme”. How can I login to my old account, or gain access to the old namespace “havlasme”?

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the Ansible Forum!

Did you rename your GitHub account, I’ve asked someone to take a look at this for you.

I don’t think that I’ve changed my GitHub account name. I’ve just checked activity log on GitHub and haven’t found an entry that would suggest I renamed my account.

Any progress on this issue? Is there some else place where should I open a ticket?

Never mind, I’ve managed to do it by myself.

I wanted to chime in here and mention that we did review the namespace and your Github account and were making an effort to verify that the information we had was sufficient to grant the new account permissions to this existing namespace, as it seems your username must have changed at some point, but tracing a record of that is difficult, and it is important to ensure the security of the namespace.

I am glad to hear you were able to get the access you needed, and apologize that we were not able to assist.