How to create a webhook for Event Driven Ansible in PHP?

Hello dear community.

I have a question, some of you have managed to create a webhook for platforms like osticket or glpi.

These platforms using plugin in php code.
e Tried to make a webhook for osticket that sends events of new tickets created and their statuses, I’m based on these github projects

but I can’t get the events to reach my EDA.

If anyone has any ideas or how to make it work another way.
I would thank you a lot
Thank you,

Hey nice to ask that!
So if I’ve understood right, is that you are trying to configure a webhook in osTicket platfrom that sends the data to EDA and then EDA (evendt driven) triggers the ticket and makes a response in case the condition?

• Is there connection between osTicket and EDA?
  • How do you have ED ddeployed? k8? k3? minikube? server installation?
  • How are you configuring the “source” of the ansible-rulebook

Thanks in advanced!

Hello good day friend @valkiriaaquatica .
I have EDA event driven ansible installed on k3s.
I was thinking of developing a webhook to send the events to my EDA. So that it will then perform an action and I searched within the official osticket documentation and I see that it does not have any tool that does this type of function. So discard osticket

Yesterday I found an alternative tool for generating tickets or requests or incidents called zammad
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage/webhook.html

So far I have been able to send events to EDA using zammad

Now I am developing several rulebooks, one of them is the request to create users on my Linux servers and the Windows active directory.

as well as the requests to create new virtual machines towards my proxmox or vmware environment

When I have everything functional I will share the code or upload a video on YouTube of how I did it

Hey @thepacho that look nice,
My recommendation for testing purposes it’s fine to deploy it on k3, but if you want to generate quickly new rulebooks webhooks on eda, as they are created on pods, you may need to configure some metallb of port forwading. Keep doing and I’ll stay stuned to new changes!

Hey again @thepacho , since the other day I read your comment, I was looking for and uploading it to a repository, it is an operator that at the time I made to manage the services of the pods that are created in the rulebooks and convert them to LoadBalancer, maybe it helps you. Personally for tests I used it at the time, in case you find it useful I leave you the url of the deployment testing-eda/eda-lb-deployment.yml at main · valkiriaaquatica/testing-eda · GitHub