[Vote ended on 2024-01-17] Collection inclusion requirements: add requirements.txt and bindep.txt

hey folks, as [DOCS] Update Collection metadata docs by Andersson007 · Pull Request #635 · ansible/ansible-builder · GitHub has been recently merged and all related stuff looks consistent across all the places, I’ve updated the PR by adding a reference to the updated builders metadata guide. It’s now SHOULD and all the files are suggested living under meta/. So now it should look good to everyone :joy:

If no objections, I’ll open a vote on merging [Needs SC vote] collection_requirements: add requirements.txt and bindep.txt by Andersson007 · Pull Request #871 · ansible/ansible-documentation · GitHub here within a few days (hope even tomorrow). Thanks!

1 Like

There are two polls below: @SteeringCommittee and the community. Please vote in the appropriate for you until January 17 on merging the PR

Steering Committee: Merge the PR
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain
0 voters
Community: Merge the PR
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain
0 voters

@SteeringCommittee dear SC members, please note that this vote closes tomorrow and so far, only six SC members voted on it. Please take a look and consider voting. (Especially if you’re interested in Execution Environments.)

1 Like

The vote has ended.
My count is: SC +1 x 6, +0 x 1
Community: +1 x 1

Could anyone please confirm?

I can confirm the votes:
SC 6 x +1 (Andersson007, felixfontein, markuman, russoz, gotmax23, briantist), 1 x 0 (mariolenz), 0 x -1
Community 1 x +1 (sean_sullivan), 0 x 0, 0 x -1

Thanks for working on this @Andersson007!

1 Like

@felixfontein thanks for the confirmation!

Merging. Thanks everyone!