Problems with Core i7 Laptop and Ansible Tower - Any Advice?

Hello everyone,

I’m encountering issues with my Core i7 laptop when using Ansible Tower. The laptop seems to be underperforming, and I’m facing unexpected errors during automation tasks with Ansible Tower.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with this combination? I would appreciate any advice or solutions to address these issues.

Thank you in advance for your help!

There is not enough information in this post for anyone to be able to tell you anything. You didn’t post error logs, the version of Tower, or even your laptop specs, but instead gave a link to a website where you can buy laptops, for some reason.

The only piece of advice I can provide is that Ansible Tower was replaced by Ansible Automation Platform. If you’re using that, then I presume you have some sort of support agreement with RedHat and maybe you should check what hardware they support running AAP upon or open a ticket with them.

1 Like

I hope you aren’t installing anything from https://releases.ansible.com/, since those are all deprecated and no longer supported, including Ansible Tower.