New guidelines proposal: clarify guidelines about team representatives

See steering_committee_membership: clarify guidelines about team represen… by gotmax23 · Pull Request #1806 · ansible/ansible-documentation · GitHub.

Based on general discussions we’ve been having over the past year about inactive steering committee members, I figured we should clarify the team representative section that we recently added (for Core and potentially other teams in the future).

Please discuss here and leave any textual suggestions in the PR.

1 Like

@gotmax23 LGTM and imo no vote is needed there as the PR doesn’t actually change the policy. We don’t vote on adding clarifications, so can be merged w/o a vote after a couple of days I believe if approved

1 Like

I tend to agree with @Andersson007 that we don’t need a vote on this since it’s only a clarification, no policy change.

Nevertheless, I’ve added the community-wg-nextmtg tag. Let’s have a quick discussion on this tomorrow. But I think (hope) nobody will object.

1 Like

Also sound good w/o a vote. As stated, this is really a clarification, not something new.

1 Like

We talked about this at today’s community meeting, and decided that this should be OK without a vote. Please approve the PR if you agree, or object here if you don’t. If nobody objected in a few days, we’ll just merge it.

1 Like

Merged it as it looks uncontroversial, thanks everyone!

1 Like