Enter a Galaxy Namespace name
spark451inc
Enter a Galaxy Namespace description
Spark451’s Ansible roles for Trellis managed WordPress infrastructure.
Enter a Galaxy Namespace GitHub organization
Enter Galaxy Namespace Admin Usernames (space separated)
reubenbtalbott
Have all users listed above logged in to Galaxy before making this request?
on
samccann
(Sandra McCann)
September 14, 2026, 6:50pm
2
Hi Reuben -
I can’t find your name in galaxy. Can you please log in and let me know when you have completed that step?
I think the issue is capitalization, when I submitted the form for this service request it refused to let me use caps, here’s a screenshot with my logged in account on the galaxy:
samccann
(Sandra McCann)
September 15, 2026, 2:51pm
4
Yep, that was the fix. You should be all set now.
@gundalow - the form should allow capitalization in user names.
dbrennand
(Daniel Brennand)
September 16, 2026, 7:12am
5
Hey @samccann @ReubenBTalbott
Thanks for reporting. Form is fixed now to allow capitalization. Sorry for that.