Happy Birthday, Ansible Forum!

It’s party time, everyone! The Ansible Forum is officially one year old today!

Respond to this thread with your birthday wishes, fond memories, or any other way you want to participate in today’s celebration and get a little forum surprise later for participating . :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday Ansible Forum! :heart: :tada: :birthday: :the cake is not a lie it’s just digital:

7 Likes

Happy birthday to the forum! :birthday:

I haven’t been around as long as many, many other folks but when I started getting involved with Ansible one of the biggest issues seemed to be all the fragmentation. So glad that the community has a central home now to share ideas, discuss projects, and help each other out. And I can’t believe it’s only been one year?!!?! Anyway, here’s to many more! :beers: :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Forum! :birthday: :balloon: :gift: :tada:

7 Likes

It’s cake time!!!

5 Likes

Oh my, so much I could say. I mean, this was my idea - reputation on the line and all that. So, yeah, I’m very glad (and proud, if I’m honest) of where we’ve got to in the last year with this - thank you all for the good faith and engagement :bowing_man:

8 Likes

This forum has been invaluable in getting my work with Ansible off the ground. Thanks!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada::confetti_ball::birthday:
Onto many more years

6 Likes

Woo hoo! Thanks for joining the celebration here! You should see a new badge type on your profile for joining the party :slight_smile: And on to more forum fun in the coming year!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! This is a great source for information and learning how others are solving problems. Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Yaaay, Happy Birthday Ansible Forum! :cake: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday day Forum. Cheers to the community :tada:

4 Likes

Can’t believe it’s only been a year.
It’s been amazing to see the growth and impact the forum has for Ansible.

3 Likes

I’m glad we’re doing well here, but I also want to thank Discourse for… Discourse! lol

I’ve seen it getting used for other forums, and I think it’s a huge improvement over the older forums that seem to have been around (at least design-wise) for a couple decades now.

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Happy cake day, Ansible forum community!

4 Likes

And if you want to see all we’ve accomplished in one year, check out The Ansible Forum is a year old!

4 Likes

Happy birthday day Forum!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Ansible Forum! :tada::robot::partying_face::birthday:

It’s been an incredible journey watching it grow from an idea into something people use every day, learning and sharing everything Ansible-related in an easy to use space.

Cheers :beers: for what’s coming! This is just the beginning!

5 Likes

<3 Congrats everyone!

5 Likes

Congrats Ansible Community Members :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like