ERROR! Attempting to decrypt but no vault secrets found

ERROR! Attempting to decrypt but no vault secrets found.

Hello, I installed AWX 23.5.1 on openshift v4.14 through Openshift Operator
Installation is fine.
I try to import an inventory from a github repository. In my repository, I have some vault encrypted files and I have the password to decrypt it.
First I created a new kind of credentials because vault does not appear by default in the list
I configured this entry like this :

Name : Vault
Entry configuration : 
fields:
  - id: token
    type: string
    label: MOT DE PASSE VAULT
    secret: true
  - id: identifiant
    type: string
    label: IDENTIFIANT ARCHIVAGE SÉCURISÉ
required:
  - token
Injector configuration : 
---

After I was able to create a new credential with my vault password to decrypt vault files in my github repo :

When I run a synchronization I got an error about vault :

ansible-inventory [core 2.15.9]
  config file = /runner/project/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = ['/runner/.ansible/plugins/modules', '/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/ansible
  ansible collection location = /runner/requirements_collections:/runner/.ansible/collections:/usr/share/ansible/collections:/usr/share/automation-controller/collections
  executable location = /usr/local/bin/ansible-inventory
  python version = 3.9.18 (main, Jan  4 2024, 00:00:00) [GCC 11.4.1 20231218 (Red Hat 11.4.1-3)] (/usr/bin/python3)
  jinja version = 3.1.3
  libyaml = True
Using /runner/project/ansible.cfg as config file
host_list declined parsing /runner/project/inventories/ocpnp01/inventory_namespaces as it did not pass its verify_file() method
script declined parsing /runner/project/inventories/ocpnp01/inventory_namespaces as it did not pass its verify_file() method
auto declined parsing /runner/project/inventories/ocpnp01/inventory_namespaces as it did not pass its verify_file() method
Parsed /runner/project/inventories/ocpnp01/inventory_namespaces inventory source with ini plugin
ERROR! Attempting to decrypt but no vault secrets found

And I when I delete the vault file in my github repository, the synchronization works fine !

Could you help me please ?

Thank you in advance !

Below my configuration of inventory :

vault is definitely a default credential type

and its a bit of a special credential type i think AWX use pexpect and --ask-vault-password when we try to use a vault credential

Same issue here. We have vaulted variables files in /inventory/group_vars/ and we cannot sync the Inventory Source. It seems like the Inventory Source record should have a place to add the Vault credential, but it doesn’t. Anybody know how to get an inventory source syncing with vaulted variables?