AWX VM Executor Node install_receptor.yml file Installation issue

Hello Team,

We have downloaded and extracted the install bundle to setup the new AWX VM Executor Node. However, we are facing the installation error while executing the install_receptor.yml file. please find the below error and let us know if you have any solutions for this issue.

Error:

An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use -vvv. The error was: SyntaxError: future feature annotations is not defined
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “module_stderr”: “Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "", line 12, in \n File "", line 971, in _find_and_load\n File "", line 951, in _find_and_load_unlocked\n File "", line 894, in _find_spec\n File "", line 1157, in find_spec\n File "", line 1131, in _get_spec\n File "", line 1112, in _legacy_get_spec\n File "", line 441, in spec_from_loader\n File "", line 544, in spec_from_file_location\n File "/tmp/ansible_ansible.legacy.dnf_payload_3v2cvhc1/ansible_ansible.legacy.dnf_payload.zip/ansible/module_utils/basic.py", line 5\nSyntaxError: future feature annotations is not defined\n”, “module_stdout”: “”, “msg”: “MODULE FAILURE\nSee stdout/stderr for the exact error”, “rc”: 1}

what version of ansible are you using to run this install_receptor.yml playbook?

Hi
I got the similar error when I run below command from my computer
ansible -i hosts all -m command -a “date”

ansible --version
ansible [core 2.17.0]
python version = 3.12.3

Please suggest