I have set up passwordless authentication on my AWS instance running on RHEL 9. After restarting my machine I could see that adhoc commands
are not able to ping the remote hosts.
Below things I tried to check (if they changed after boot),
- Modified the public IP addresses of the instances in /etc/ansible/hosts file.
- Modified the public IP addresses of the instances in /etc/hosts file.
- Tried to restart sshd service on remote hosts.
- Checked the sudo’ers file, if user/s changed.
- AWS Security groups have necessary permissions to allow SSH traffic.
- Checked if 600 and 700 permissions are on .ssh & authorized keys.
As per the below snip, something broke after restart, can anyone suggest over it ?