Renaming "Azure AD" to "Microsoft Entra ID" in the docs and UIs on the Ansible related projects

In 2023, Microsoft renamed Azure AD to Microsoft Entra ID.

Microsoft renamed Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to Microsoft Entra ID to communicate the multicloud, multiplatform functionality of the products, alleviate confusion with Windows Server Active Directory, and unify the Microsoft Entra product family.
New name for Azure Active Directory - Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn

The old name Azure AD seems to be used in a lot of UIs, documentations, and API descriptions of various Ansible-related projects, including downstream products.
At the moment, I think Azure AD is more user-friendly, but my opinion is, ideally we need to replace the old name in the future. At the very least, something like Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure AD).

For now, I have created issues in AWX and ansible-ui:

But it’s hard for me to find all repositories where the old names are used and open new issues there, so I created a topic here where maintainers will see.

If possible, I would like to know what Red Hat’s stance is on this, does anyone have an opinion? Depending on the conclusion, I will close my issues above.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Only other place I think to really mention would be inside the azure namespace.