Deploy *.war to wildfly with ansible

Good morning Mr Pierre
Same error putting localhost or 127.0.0.1, maybe the pom.xml is wrong or the proxy don´t give me pass to repomaven.
This the console error.

Best regards and thanks a lot.

Hi Jose,

Not the same error; you had a typo on your command, now command works but it seems your proxy config is not right, or traffic to proxy might be filtered. From your Jenkins worker shell, could you run this command, which is a basic connectivity test using netcat: nc <yourProxyHostname> <yourProxyTcpPort> -vz ? What does it says ?

I obviously don’t know anything about your proxy configuration (not the one you set on mvn command, the actual proxy config), but you’d also have to ensure http/s traffic from your Jenkins worker to repo.maven.apache.org is allowed.
I suppose this proxy have been set up by your IT team, so you should probably check with them.

Hello Mr Pierre
SUCCEEDEED is the answer… Mistery is the name os this, Mr Pierre.
I have to speak to the TI team if you are in wrigth to can access to repo.maven.apache.org, it is the only way to go now.
In my local configuration I have no problem with this, and the onlydiference is docker program.
I have too many work this week, oh my god! Sorry if I can not response as soon as possible as I should be.

Best regards and thanks again forever.

1 Like

Good morning Mr Pierre

We have discovered why the project is not deployed in wildfly correctly, the version of wildfly is 27.0.1 and that version need springboot 3 or up to work so one thing less.

Best regards.

1 Like