Since we have a bit more than two months left, I thought it would be a good time to see what the community thinks are priorities are for wrapping up this calendar year with regard to Ansible documentation.
As a reminder, we have a few big things we’re planning on completing:
- Read the Docs as the main platform for ecosystem project docs (core is the final one in the works)
- Ecosystem cross-project docs repo (to hold things like the EE getting started that crosses more than one project)
- tackling the docs issue backlog
- modernizing the docs build (aka nox vs makefile)
- ensure all rst files are part of CI tests, not just the core subset for example (rstcheck likely does but not docs-build)
Is there something else y’all have in mind that we should focus on in the next couple of months?